Clint walked into BCCF almost 2 years ago, and has been cracking us up ever since.
Here’s a glimpse into what the 5:30pm and 5:45am get on a regular basis!
1) What Brought you to BCCF?
My wife and I built a home in Oak Forest in 2014.
2) What do you do for a living?
EDM producer/Mommy blogger.
3) What were your workouts before BCCF, and any sports you played?
Running, faux weightlifting. Not athletic enough to play organized sports. I am a golf nerd. Makes sense, right?
4) What is you favorite workout movement?
5) What motivates you?
John Reilly’s mobility, Mauricio’s non-stop motor, Raf’s fashion-forward CF apparel, Colin’s hair, the creative insults I invite from all four corners of BCCF, Katie’s parenting stories, Lori’s texts, fear of being old AND fat. Mostly, I’d like to be healthy and alert for my family because they’re pretty awesome.
6) What is/ are your greatest improvements since being at the BCCF?
Hairline hasn’t receded!
7) What goals do you have that the BCCF community can help you with?
More photos of Rami on social platforms.